Enabling staff, Liberating talent
Our priorities for this strategic area
- Be a healthy, inclusive workplace where people are engaged and well at work
- Ensure our people have the skills they need to succeed
Delivering these priorities
Enabling Staff and Liberating Talent Workstream
- This workstream will deliver on the strategic priorities for the Enabling Staff and Liberating Talent strategic area. It is one workstream in the broader Brighton 2025 Programme.
- This workstream is led by the Enabling Staff and Liberating Talent Group, chaired by Julie Fryatt, Director of People
Workstream aims and objectives
- To define, develop and deliver a leadership framework reflecting organisation values that supports our commitment to developing our people
- To develop and deliver effective approaches to enhance engagement with our people; building on a commitment to surfacing and valuing the employee voice in the university
- To design, develop and deliver a refreshed approach to support performance, and recognition for our people which aligns to our university core values.
- To steer and monitor strategic initiatives designed to enhance equality, diversity and inclusion experiences of staff and students including the various action plans already established (e.g. Race Equality, Athena SWAN etc.)